Atze.

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Atze.

Post by Pedsdude » July 30th, 2009, 1:51 pm

Right, clearly everyone has said all they're going to say, I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree ;)

Topic locked.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Atze.

Post by Drofder2004 » July 30th, 2009, 7:05 pm

No haven't finished yet Peds, this will be the final one though, I can assure you.
Drofder2004 wrote:Whether Atze actually uses hack is no longer what I see as the problem, in fact I doubt someone like himself would not be stupid enough to blatantly show the use of hacks without thinking it through first, which is why I accept it more than likely was a joke (there are still questions unanswered though).
Drofder2004 wrote:I apologise for not understanding this joke and seeing that many of the coincidences being shown seem to coincidental to be true, but you give me enough pointers and I will give you the accusation.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I gave you an apology and I happily accepted the fact you did not hack. Yet you continue to be a total cock. I think maybe, you should be used as an advertisement for DrinkAware.com, because whenever you post, you're drunk.
atze<3 wrote: but i dont give a fuck to be in the team and thats why i cba to explain it normally....

but tbh...even if i would have explained it normally it wouldnt change anything since the all-knowing drofder is around here
Get it right, I am the ALL SEEING, ALL KNOWING Drofder.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010