hey all

A place for new users to introduce themselves to the community

Moderator: Core Staff

GOTCHA
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

hey all

Post by GOTCHA » July 2nd, 2009, 11:18 pm

im new to jumping ,looking forward to learn jumps ..so im doing alot of reading here b4 i post questiong.....question....i play cod waw......ive downloaded some of you guys waw demos..but i cant get them to play...help please

gotcha

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: hey all

Post by BlueDamselfly » July 2nd, 2009, 11:43 pm

Welcome to the forums,

First of all, sorry if the codwaw section of demos is quite empty, most of jumps were bounces, and when they ve been fixed, mostly everybody quited jumping on waw, therefore even the last classic jumps, which do not require bounce, have not really been recorded =/

Could you explain a bit more your problem about codwaw demos?

Do you simply doesn't know how to make them work?
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

GOTCHA
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by GOTCHA » July 3rd, 2009, 3:18 am

thank for the response......i dont see any instructions on how to play cod waw demos

gotcha

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » July 3rd, 2009, 4:25 am

Depending on your window, Xp or Vista, it'll be in diferent places.

First of, make sure " Show hidden files and folders " is enabled. To do so: tools > folder options > view > "show hidden files and folders"

Secondly, if you're using Vista, demos should be located here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\

However, most of people use Xp for gaming, I therefore believe its probably your case, your demos are then probably at the end of this path : C:\Documents and Settings\*Your Xp user name ( Name you'll see in the "start" menu )*\Local settings\Application Data\Activision\Cod Waw\

Perhaps there might be no demos folder anywhere ?
If so, It can be easily fixed, simply go in game, start a new server or join an already existing one, and type in your console ( activated in option menu\game option\enable console: yes, ) ( Also, to open console, press the key under escape ) /record, followed by /stoprecord. A folder named "demos" should've been created somewhere in your codwaw folders, accessed by one of the 2 previous paths.

Once you've found the folder, you'll need to place the demo in it ( copy & paste ) , but be sure to remember to extract it before doing so.

Finally, make sure the extansion of the demos is .dm_6 otherwise, it'll not work, but don't worry about that, it should be defaulty .dm_6, once you've extracted it.

Good luck, I hope I've been clear enough ;)
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 3rd, 2009, 2:12 pm

Welcome to the forums!
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol