[DECLINED] MW2 Ultimate Strafe Montage

View the latest community videos here! Details to get your video uploaded inside.

Moderator: Core Staff

dbeier103
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

[DECLINED] MW2 Ultimate Strafe Montage

Post by dbeier103 » October 13th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!5RdF0DSA!SAtHUIaRu ... vntp4qQuWY
YouTube channel link: http://youtube.com/channel/UC-QEjGd9xElIgavKGa-ZvvA
Music: http://youtube.comwatch?v=sMwOyv1xuA0
Additional Credits: http://youtube.com/thelastcodjumpers

LOOK^ I just updated the video and download links on 10/16/2014 at 9 PM Eastern Time (Made better video edits so use this one)

When I try to post this topic with the full urls it tells me im not authorized to post them in the topic, so I have put the url extensions where all you have to do is type the Youtube website in your browser and paste the site extensions I have listed. The music is from Youtube and the download link is from "Mega/co/nz".The slashs would really be entered as periods in the url).Reason why I uploaded the video that I would like you to use on the second channel is because I uploaded separate copy of the montage without the intro and conclusion I used in the original video. The title I wrote in the "Subject" section does not have to stick if you want to change it. The music is non-copyrighted. In the additional credits, TheLastCodJumpers recorded the clips in my montage. I edited and performed them. I put a lot of time into this video and this would be nice for your channel since lately all of the posted videos have been freeruns, speedruns, and bounces from COD 4, nothing from the strafe jumping category and MW2. In the video there is a slight recording glitch at around 50 seconds, but I found it so insignificant to the video because if looked at closely enough I landed the strafe before the glitching began and it is one of the easier jumps in the montage so I do not think it will get negative attention. These are the most difficult strafe jumps in the game and a lot of these jumps I have never seen on your channel, with 2 of the jumps I have never even seen on YouTube before and are very difficult. Sorry for any difficulty you have with this and thanks so much for reading. I hope this is CodJumper worthy!
Last edited by dbeier103 on October 19th, 2014, 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Mw2 ULTIMATE Strafe Montage (1080p)

Post by Xpayne » October 16th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Please follow this LINK for YOUTUBE UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES.

That's the right way how to edit information for us.

Click HERE
For future, don't type /watch?v=fnG6mC89PKE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnG6mC89PKE - full link please.

-----------------------------------
YouTube channel link:
YouTube video link:
Download link*:
Music (YouTube URL or PodSafe title):
Additional credits:
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dbeier103
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Mw2 ULTIMATE Strafe Montage (1080p)

Post by dbeier103 » October 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Xpayne wrote:Please follow this LINK for YOUTUBE UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES.

That's the right way how to edit information for us.

Click HERE
For future, don't type /watch?v=fnG6mC89PKE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnG6mC89PKE - full link please.

-----------------------------------
YouTube channel link:
YouTube video link:
Download link*:
Music (YouTube URL or PodSafe title):
Additional credits:
I appologize I tried to do it the right way with the full links but it said I was unauthorized when I tried. If you need me to edit the topic again I will try and thanks again for taking time to look at this!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [REQUEST] MW2 Ultimate Strafe Montage

Post by Pedsdude » October 16th, 2014, 7:16 pm

Video has been added to the request topic, and I've fixed your post URLs.

dbeier103
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by dbeier103 » October 16th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Pedsdude wrote:Video has been added to the request topic, and I've fixed your post URLs.
Thanks and I just realized the effect edits are totally off so I am going to re-upload this same video to the same channel with better editing. It should be up in less than 2 hours and I will post it here in the comments right away. Sorry about that!

dbeier103
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by dbeier103 » October 17th, 2014, 2:24 am

Pedsdude wrote:Video has been added to the request topic, and I've fixed your post URLs.
Hey just be aware I edited the montage with better effects, made the music flow better with the video, re-uploaded it and put the new link in the topic and the new download link so please use this video instead, I even put in an extra difficult strafe. So please use this one instead!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 27th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Unfortunately this video has been declined. The main reason is that the video itself is quite slow paced, and the colour effects didn't seem to add anything.